Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Guy Gershoni <gu...@conchus.com> on 2008/11/30 00:01:57 UTC

How old is Ofbiz

Hi All,

Just wondering when work on Ofbiz started?  I see on the site news
reports about Ofbiz from 2003 and assume the project predates that.

Guy

--
Guy Gershoni
Conchus

Re: How old is Ofbiz

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
For more complete history the older conference recordings might be
interesting. The project was originally hosted on sourceforge, so the
start date there is correct (May 2001).

-David

Re: How old is Ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I have code from 2001 that does not look anything like the current ofbiz.
LOL

Guy Gershoni sent the following on 11/29/2008 3:01 PM: