Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/01/06 15:54:58 UTC

rm-ing the surplus slider-agent.tar.gz from the slider tar file

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-641 covers the fact that we
have two slider-agent.tar.gz files in the tar, one in /lib, the other in
/agent.

I want to cut one: which one should I keep? I'm assuming the agent one

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: rm-ing the surplus slider-agent.tar.gz from the slider tar file

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for getting rid of the /agent one

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the /agent one can be removed.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Jon Maron <jm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2015, at 9:54 AM, Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-641 covers the fact that we
> > have two slider-agent.tar.gz files in the tar, one in /lib, the other in
> > /agent.
> >
> > I want to cut one: which one should I keep? I'm assuming the agent one
>
> +1
>

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

thanks
Sumit

Re: rm-ing the surplus slider-agent.tar.gz from the slider tar file

Posted by Jon Maron <jm...@hortonworks.com>.
On Jan 6, 2015, at 9:54 AM, Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER-641 covers the fact that we
> have two slider-agent.tar.gz files in the tar, one in /lib, the other in
> /agent.
>
> I want to cut one: which one should I keep? I'm assuming the agent one

+1

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE