Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2011/07/15 17:34:01 UTC

Jira notifications

Does anybody know why we don't see any JIRA notifications on the dev
list anymore?

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap

Re: Jira notifications

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
On 07/17/2011 06:21 PM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:

> On 15 July 2011 17:34, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org
> <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:
>

>     Does anybody know why we don't see any JIRA notifications on the dev
>     list anymore?
>
> For security reasons infra cancelled all Jira subscriptions for (public)
> mailing lists. They did that around Feb 16 and notified the committers
> about it.

Ah right, remember again now.

What do we have to do in order to get the notification mails back?

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap

Re: Jira notifications

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 15 July 2011 17:34, Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> Does anybody know why we don't see any JIRA notifications on the dev list
> anymore?
>
> --
> Reinhard Pötz         Founder & Managing Director, Indoqa and Deepsearch

it.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com