Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kulkarni-EXTERNAL Vinay <Vi...@gemalto.com> on 2016/03/09 11:37:39 UTC

How to calculate Response time?

Hi all,

How can we calculate Response time of request?

Can we calculate using Summary report?

Thanks,
Vinay
________________________________

Re: How to calculate Response time?

Posted by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com>.
Yes "Summary Report" gives out results of response time of request
(average, median, 90% Line, Min, Max)

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=deicool@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --
Keigu

Deepak
73500 12833
www.simtree.net, deepak@simtree.net
deicool@gmail.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool
Skype: thumsupdeicool
Google talk: deicool
Blog: http://loveandfearless.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/deicool

"Contribute to the world, environment and more : http://www.gridrepublic.org
"

Posted by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de>.
You can observe the elapsed time and latency for a request in jtl file -

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/glossary.html

Thanks
Tarun K

On 9 March 2016 at 11:37, Kulkarni-EXTERNAL Vinay <