Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/26 10:13:27 UTC

a small bug

I found a small bug about bookmarks. Here is the bug:
When a user wants to add a bookmark into the folder
that he creates before (example, I create 'example'
folder in bookmarks and I want to add a bookmark into
this folder by first opening the 'example' folder and
then click to the 'add bookmark link'), in the 'Add
New Bookmark' page the values of 'Adding new bookmark
in folder' and 'Path' are shown as if the bookmark
will be added to [/] (instead of [/example]). There is
not any problem related with adding the bookmark into
the correct folder, but as I mentioned before only the
display values are not correct.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Re: a small bug

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 2/26/07, sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I found a small bug about bookmarks. Here is the bug:
> When a user wants to add a bookmark into the folder
> that he creates before (example, I create 'example'
> folder in bookmarks and I want to add a bookmark into
> this folder by first opening the 'example' folder and
> then click to the 'add bookmark link'), in the 'Add
> New Bookmark' page the values of 'Adding new bookmark
> in folder' and 'Path' are shown as if the bookmark
> will be added to [/] (instead of [/example]). There is
> not any problem related with adding the bookmark into
> the correct folder, but as I mentioned before only the
> display values are not correct.

Sounds like a real live bug. Please report to:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

- Dave