Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by deanforwever2010 <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 11:49:26 UTC

How to increase multiple rows in batch?

my problem is to store large count updates.

        Increment increment = new Increment(row);
            increment.addColumn(fam, qual, val);

can only add column

what i want is
increment.addrow()
increment.addrow()
increment.addrow()

and flush all.

Anyone can help me?

Re: How to increase multiple rows in batch?

Posted by deanforwever2010 <de...@gmail.com>.
3ks Lars,my server version is 0.94,my client jar is 0.92,I update the jar
now!
It works!

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.