Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Srinath C <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 03:37:14 UTC

About Tick Tuples

Hi,
    I'm seeing a lot of tick tuples emitted when I enable debug on my
topology. None of my spouts/bolts have enabled it.
    Is this normal? Are tick tuples being used internally by storm for
something?
    Also, I'm not able to relate the number of tick tuples to either my
spout/bolt counts. Should it match the number of bolt executors?

Thanks,
Srinath.

Re: About Tick Tuples

Posted by Srinath C <sr...@gmail.com>.