Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kruse, Matt" <MK...@aquent.com> on 2003/04/21 16:31:19 UTC

Is set-property allowed for ?

Is it possible to use set-property in a <forward> tag inside of an <action>
tag? (Or in global forwards).

I want to attach help files to my screens, and I can do it easily enough by
using set-property within the <action> tags to store the help file name.
However, if one action can forward to two different JSP's for display, those
two screens will share the same help file. I would like to attach the
property to the forward itself, to have more granular control.

I've not tested this yet since I don't have time at the moment, so I thought
I would ask here and save myself some time if it's not even possible.
Thanks!

Matt Kruse