Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by 이듀이 <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 08:09:10 UTC

Can Not Access remote to Servicemix using Jconsole

Hi .

Thanks for help.

Our Team were developing Web Management Page for Accessing Service 5.4.0

We installed Service 5.4.0 in Vitual Machine in IBM Server
and Server's OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.

ServiceMix is working normally. and All Service is running.
also We can access to ServiceMix's Jmx using Our Web Page or JConsole in
Same Machine.

But Different Machines can not access that machine's JMX in other Network
Layer.

Firewall had been opened.
Different Machine can access to jmx Port using Telnet.
But CAN NOT access to jmx using jconsole

*How Can I get access to remote ServiceMix using JMX??*

Summary.

A Machine  ----> A Machine (ServiceMix)
Same Machine ===
Service Access OK.