Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com> on 2002/10/23 22:22:30 UTC

[VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2002
Release Manager: John Keyes
Repository Code Freeze: Thursday, October 31st, 2002
CVS Tag: CLI_1_0

[ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

-John K

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org>.
--
Scott Sanders - sanders@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 16:22, John Keyes wrote:
> When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2002
> Release Manager: John Keyes
> Repository Code Freeze: Thursday, October 31st, 2002
> CVS Tag: CLI_1_0
>
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
>
> -John K
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+0

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
John Keyes wrote:
> When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2002
> Release Manager: John Keyes
> Repository Code Freeze: Thursday, October 31st, 2002
> CVS Tag: CLI_1_0
>
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

I am not voting, but there are some things that Commons CLI
cannot do and Avalon CLI can.  Of course the reverse is true
as well.  Off the top of my head I can't remember the exact
differences.  If we can work those features into a CLI 1.1
(or 1.0.1) later, then I am all for a +1.

I do like how Commons CLI is set up and used.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
+1 too. Let me know if you need help.

Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
Go John Go!

	-bob

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
John Keyes <jb...@mac.com> wrote on 24/10/2002 06:22:30 AM:

> When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2002
> Release Manager: John Keyes
> Repository Code Freeze: Thursday, October 31st, 2002
> CVS Tag: CLI_1_0
>
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au