Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 23:53:55 UTC

[RT] Spark Charts?

One notable set of components that dont have spark equivalents are the
charts.  It looks like existing mx charts work fine with mobile and tablet
devices, but I am sure there is a lot of scope for performance
improvements.

One simple approach I have seen is here [1]

Any other approaches that anyone has seen or would recommend?

I would be playing around with approach a bit and will be posting on my
whiteboard when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
http://coenraets.org/blog/2010/09/building-lightweight-mobile-ready-charts-with-fxg/

Re: [RT] Spark Charts?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/9/12 2:53 PM, "Om" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One notable set of components that dont have spark equivalents are the
> charts.  It looks like existing mx charts work fine with mobile and tablet
> devices, but I am sure there is a lot of scope for performance
> improvements.
>
> One simple approach I have seen is here [1]
>
> Any other approaches that anyone has seen or would recommend?
>
> I would be playing around with approach a bit and will be posting on my
> whiteboard when I get a chance.
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>
> [1]