Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by MehrCurry <gz...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 05:58:11 UTC

Upgrade to 2.2.4

Hi,

i think this topic must be a FAQ. But i did not found an answer anyway.

I have a running karaf instance (Version 2.2.1) and would like to upgrade to
Version 2.2.4 - without loosing configuration changes i made. Any hints for
me?

Regards,

Guido

Re: Upgrade to 2.2.4

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
As in etc?

You'd want to svn checkin those configs or use diff?

/je