Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Haruyuki Ohtani <oh...@isl.melco.co.jp> on 2000/07/26 03:11:39 UTC

Re: Deploy Nightmare

For the second problem (this seems bug), just delete NS_URI_BML_ENC
line in deploy.jsp.  This is adhoc solution.

NS_URI_BML_ENC is constant value, therefore actual value is copied
into each class files. So could not detect this bug ?

Regards,
---
Haru (Haruyuki Ohtani)

Re: Deploy Nightmare

Posted by Mark Boylan <ma...@ffsoft.com>.
Thanks Maruyuki,

That's what I thought.  Before I posted, I did try commenting out that
line, and it worked.  But I just assumed that I was probably breaking
something else, which is why I asked.  I guess I'll just leave it
commented for now, and I'll check CVS to see if there were any changes
to that line.  Thanks again.

- Mark

Re: Deploy Nightmare

Posted by Mark Boylan <ma...@ffsoft.com>.