Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 17:03:24 UTC

Re: Problem with maven-ear-plugin?

Hi,

Check also the Project Reports > Plugin documentation page [1].
Application.xml generation is enabled by default.

Regarding Tom's original problem, there must be another file sitting in the
source tree. In no way the EAR plugin will generate a 1.3 and a
1.4versions. Please check the ${basedir}/src/main/application
directory.

If your problem is reproductible, create a Jira issue and attach your
project to it.

HTH,

Stéphane

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/plugin-info.html

On 4/27/06, Gunzenreiner Simon <Si...@winterthur.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't know whether it will help, but apparently you have to set
>                                         <generateApplicationXml>
>                                                 true
>                                         </generateApplicationXml>
> . My ear plugin config looks like this (I don't think you need the module
> section except for java client modules).
>
>                         <plugin>
>                                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins
> </groupId>
>                                 <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
>                                 <configuration>
>
>                                         <earSourceDirectory>EarContent</earSourceDirectory>
>                                         <generateApplicationXml>
>                                                 true
>                                         </generateApplicationXml>
>                                         <version>1.4</version>
>                                         <modules>
>                                                 <javaModule>
>                                                         <groupId>
> winterthur.jackpot.sample</groupId>
>
>                                                         <artifactId>sample-ejb-client</artifactId>
>                                                 </javaModule>
>                                         </modules>
>                                 </configuration>
>                         </plugin>