Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2013/02/28 11:19:40 UTC

Re: Future of Flex technology (going a bit OT now)

This is the technology industry :-)
I count my self lucky if I'm not forced to learn a new language every
few years.

Good developers transfer their skills across platforms, environment and
language. Our Flex or EmberJS apps are not good because we've been using
them for ten years, it's because we grok low coupling, code reuse etc.
and implement them in whatever tech we are using on the day.

Tom