Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/04 23:32:40 UTC

[VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Hi all,

I would like to start a vote here to accept the contribution of a UPNP
plugin for the Web Console. The code is attached as upnp.zip [1] to
issue FELIX-2121 [2].

The checksum of this file is:
    80390b4b3bed18b16e54ab5492f4b96d  upnp.zip

I would like to thank Valentin Valchev and ProSyst for this contribution.

So please cast your votes. The vote will be open for 72h. Everyone is
invited to vote (though only votes by members of Felix PMC count as
binding).

I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The
missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the
Software Grant from ProSyst.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12437892/upnp.zip
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2121
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-upnp-console-plugin.html

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by Valentin Valchev <v_...@prosyst.bg>.
Well, the test requires time, and that is what I *don't* have currently.
I guess, later, after the plugin is in SVN, anyone wishing can develop a
test case. We are under heavy pressure now at ProSyst but I must inform
you, that the UPnP plugin will be thoroughly tested by our team and all
fixes will be contributed back to apache.

Regards,
V. Valchev

On 08.3.2010 г. 11:16, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05.03.2010 13:20, Guo Du wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The
>>> missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the
>>>
>> Would be nice to have test associated with the contribution :)
>>
> Agreed, though I do not see this as a prerequisite to accept the
> contribution.
>
> Valentin, what do you think ?
>
> Regards
> Felix

Valentin Valchev · Lead Software Engineer
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria · 48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
http://www.prosyst.com · v.valchev@prosyst.bg
stay in touch with your product.

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The
> missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the

Would be nice to have test associated with the contribution :)

-Guo

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by adam wojtuniak <ad...@gmail.com>.
Looks good.
+1

Cheers,
Adam

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Felix Meschberger  wrote

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM, clement escoffier
<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Clement
>
> 2010/3/5 Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>
>
>> +1
>>
>> -> richard
>>

>> On 3/4/10 17:32, Felix Meschberger wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I would like to start a vote here to accept the contribution of a UPNP
>>> plugin for the Web Console. The code is attached as upnp.zip [1] to
>>> issue FELIX-2121 [2].
>>>
>>> The checksum of this file is:
>>>     80390b4b3bed18b16e54ab5492f4b96d  upnp.zip
>>>
>>> I would like to thank Valentin Valchev and ProSyst for this contribution.
>>>
>>> So please cast your votes. The vote will be open for 72h. Everyone is
>>> invited to vote (though only votes by members of Felix PMC count as
>>> binding).
>>>
>>> I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The
>>> missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the
>>> Software Grant from ProSyst.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Felix
>>>
>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12437892/upnp.zip
>>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2121
>>> [3]
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-upnp-console-plugin.html

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Time to tally this vote. The following votes have been cast (binding
votes marked with *):

  +1 Felix Meschberger*, Guillaume Nodet*, Richard S. Hall*,
     Clement Escoffier*, Karl Pauls*, Rob Walker*,
     Carsten Ziegeler*, Adam Wojtuniak.

This vote passes with 8 (7 of which binding) votes. No other votes have
been cast.

Thanks for your votes.

I will update the IP clearance page and start the process once the
software grant from ProSyst is on file.

Regards
Felix