Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com> on 2002/12/03 07:13:02 UTC

[juddi-Developers] RE: Changes

Thanks Lance,

I like what you've sent and have already committed it to jUDDI-0.6.2
(fairly new CVS module). I've also created a UDDI4jProxy.java which
simply extends the UDDIProxy class so that I/we might be able to include
additional functionality to UDDI4j's standard UDDIProxy later (e.g.
logging).

The 0.6.2 version will be the one that is announced in the
SourceForge.net Java Foundry newsletter (soon). Also, it'll be the first
version available for download in 'war' file format.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager
sviens@users.sourceforge.net