Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gopi Kandaswamy <gk...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2002/11/12 00:53:37 UTC

jetspeedUser.setPerm() does not work???

Hi,

I am using jetspeed-1.4b1 (stable release).

I do a jetspeedUser.setPerm to store an object and use jetspeedUser.getPerm to
retrieve it. But I can retrive it only during the current session. If I
logout and then log in, I cannot retrieve it.

May I know how to retrieve it even after I log out and log in again.

Thanks a lot

--Gopi

RE: jetspeedUser.setPerm() does not work???

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

try changing the JetspeedResources.properties:

automatic.logout.save = true