Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/22 23:06:44 UTC

[text] Deprecate CsvTranslators

Hi All:

I wonder if we should deprecate CsvTranslators in favor of Commons CSV. I
wish I had noticed CsvTranslators eariler :-(

Gary

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [text] Deprecate CsvTranslators

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.
Seems reasonable to me as well, should deprecate in text 1.2 release and
code should be move to Commons CSV , I think complete removal should go in
Text 2.0 , whenever it will be.

Regards,
Amey

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.
well, i'm still unclear about the action to be taken here, so i'll keep on
beating a dead horse till we fix it or close it at some logic end.

Regards,
Amey

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.