Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Radha Manickam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/09 14:54:29 UTC

Linking error while compiling ActiveMQ-CPP in HP-UX using aCC

Hi,

I am using aCC for compiling ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 in HP-UX.
My PC configuration is as follows:

$ uname -a
HP-UX sabari B.11.31 U ia64 2064121904 unlimited-user license

I have configured with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/kla-tencor/udb/KTFL/Libraries
--with-apr=/kla-tencor/udb/KTFL/Libraries/bin
--with-apr-util=/kla-tencor/udb/KTFL/Libraries/bin

While linking, I got the following errors:

aCC: warning 1913: `activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-BrokerId.o'
does not exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-MessageDispatch.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ActiveMQTextMessage.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ActiveMQMapMessage.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-LocalTransactionId.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-DataArrayResponse.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ConnectionInfo.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ConsumerInfo.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ProducerInfo.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-ConnectionError.o' does not
exist or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-MessagePull.o' does not exist or
cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/commands/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-DataResponse.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/io/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-LoggingOutputStream.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
aCC: warning 1913:
`activemq/io/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-LoggingInputStream.o' does not exist
or cannot be read
ld: I/O error, file "decaf/lang/.libs/libactivemq_cpp_la-Float.o": No such
file or directory
Fatal error.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

I have also attached the config.log and the entire compilation output with
this post.
Please anyone help me.

Regards,
Radha. http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3509163/errors.log
errors.log  http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3509163/config.log
config.log

Re: Linking error while compiling ActiveMQ-CPP in HP-UX using aCC

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 01:10 -0700, Radha Manickam wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I tried with ActiveMQ-CPP 3.4.0. Still I am getting the same error.
>
> Thanks,
> Radha.

Could be related to the version of your compiler or some issue in the
configuration scripts on HP.  We don't have any regular contributions
from folks on HP platforms so the code isn't built or tested on that
platform.

Regards

--
Tim Bish
------------

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26

The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: Linking error while compiling ActiveMQ-CPP in HP-UX using aCC

Posted by Radha Manickam <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 05:54 -0700, Radha Manickam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using aCC for compiling ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 in HP-UX.
> My PC configuration is as follows:

You might want to try a later version of AMQCPP as there were some user
supplied fixes for HP in later releases.  The latest release is v3.4.0

Regards

--
Tim Bish