Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Linda van der Pal <lv...@heritageagenturen.nl> on 2009/04/02 13:21:07 UTC

Image localization

Hi,

I've got an image called bookshelf.png with some text in it. I've
localized my application and so I created a second image with the same
text in Dutch, called bookshelf_nl.png. I'm adding the image to the page
with

add(new Image("bookshelf", new ResourceReference(HomePage.class,
"bookshelf.png")));

But despite the fact that the locale is Dutch (the localized text IS
showing up in Dutch), it is showing me the default English image. Any
idea what I might be doing wrong?

Regards,
Linda

Re: Image localization

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thing is I like your approach more, since you can have all your images
in one packages since you specify the the class.. And it should work,
cant remember are there a localeAwareResource or something?

Re: Image localization

Posted by Linda van der Pal <lv...@heritageagenturen.nl>.

Re: Image localization

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.