Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/03/08 23:57:30 UTC

Re: passing parameters into the XSLTResponseWriter: particularly hostname

: I was wondering if there was a way of passing parameters into
: the XSLTResponseWriter writer.

I don't think there's anyway to pass input in the traditional <xsl:param>
sense, but you can set default/invariant params along with echoParams=all
to get the values you want into the XML doc itself where your stylesheet
has access to it.

-Hoss

Re: passing parameters into the XSLTResponseWriter: particularly hostname

Posted by Fergus McMenemie <fe...@twig.me.uk>.
>: I was wondering if there was a way of passing parameters into
>: the XSLTResponseWriter writer.
>
>I don't think there's anyway to pass input in the traditional <xsl:param>
>sense, but you can set default/invariant params along with echoParams=all
>to get the values you want into the XML doc itself where your stylesheet
>has access to it.
>

>-Hoss

Doh! of course.

Thanks.

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.me.uk
Techmore Ltd                   Phone:(UK) 07721 376021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer