Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Patrick Rhomberg <pr...@apache.org> on 2018/03/19 18:46:20 UTC

[Proposal] Gfsh Command Feature Flag Annotation

Hello, All

  I am interested in extending annotation functionality on our gfsh
commands, particularly with respect to feature-flagging commands that are
mutually-reliant or not yet feature complete.
  Please review the proposal [1] at your convenience.

Imagination is Change.
~Patrick Rhomberg

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Proposal+for+Gfsh+Feature+Flag

Re: [Proposal] Gfsh Command Feature Flag Annotation

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
Adding or removing options from a SpringShell command may be a bit tricky.
This might require two versions of the command -- one version with the
option, one without -- and we then load and register only one at runtime.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
I like @Disabled too.

Posted by Michael William Dodge <md...@pivotal.io>.