Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2013/05/08 15:06:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.12 released

Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Added:  BUILDR-648 Add new package(:test_jar) packaging type.
            Submitted by Mike Pettypiece.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-666 ZipFile.open modifies file regardless of usage.
            Reported by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt, fix by Alex Boisvert.
  * Change: Moved to using TravisCI to test the Linux variants.
  * Added:  Make the location of the wsdl in generated source configurable
            in the wsgen addon.
  * Added:  When generating the GWT facet for Intellij IDEA modules, use
            the gwt-dev maven artifact dependency if present as the SDK,
            falling back to the existing behaviour if not possible.
  * Added:  Improved support for auto-detection of VCS dirs when creating
            IDEA projects.
  * Added:  Added support for SuperDevMode in gwt addon and upgraded to
            GWT 2.5.1 by default.
  * Change: BUILDR-664 Update Checkstyle addon so that extra_dependencies is
            empty by default. Submitted by Dieter Vrancken.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-663 require 'buildr' fails for Ruby 2.0.0.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-665 Java artifacts in build.yaml breaking ArchiveTask.
            Submitted by Antonio PĂ©rez Barrero.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-662 reported time is much shorter than actual

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team