Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/13 13:06:51 UTC

remove rotate handle of stamp annotation?

is it possible to remove the rotate handle of the stamp annotation?

because if we rotate it, the image becomes blank and an X shows up

Re: remove rotate handle of stamp annotation?

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks for this tilman

came across this post

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43052760/itext-7-generated-stamp-breaks-upon-rotation

so i thought the quickest way if possivle is to remove that rotate handler.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
i uploaded the image here

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.