Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chad Kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com> on 2002/09/06 14:48:50 UTC

mod_webapp question

Hello everyone,

      A few months ago I installed Tomcat 4.0.*  on a virtual hosting
server (linux) using apache and the web_app module.  I chose the web app
module because I remember hearing good things about it and it seemed
that it was being developed more then the others.

      I was just wondering,  is there any news on when and if,
mod_webapp will ever be able to distinguish between dynamic pages and
static pages within the same directory?  I know that mod_jk can pass
html pages to apache if there are jsp pages and html pages with in the
same directory.  But mod_webapp apparently doesn't.

Any one have any idea on the development status of mod_webapp??

Thanks for the info.

chad