Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/10 20:28:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drop support for HBase-1.2

Since HBase 1.2 is now end of life and we are creating a new branch to
support HBase-1.5(PHOENIX-5277), I think we should drop the HBase-1.2
branches. What do folks think?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop support for HBase-1.2

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
I think we have consensus, we can stop committing to the 1.2 branches from
now on.

Posted by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>.
 +1

Posted by Vincent Poon <vi...@apache.org>.