Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 姜欢 <ji...@yoyi.com.cn> on 2017/11/07 09:04:28 UTC

Error when visiting cubes by endpoint

HI:
     I always hang up when I'm using kylin, and then kylin.log throws this mistake
"2017-11-06 09:39:51932 ERROR [pool-6-thread-4469] v2.CubeHBaseEndpointRPC:404 for GTScanRequest 3c48f6fb> Error: <sub-thread when visiting cubes by endpoint "and" Error in coprocessor “, kylin.out throws the mistake"
Exception in thread "Thread-12" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread”,so, what other good suggestions do you have?

Thanks!

Re: Error when visiting cubes by endpoint

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
What kind of queries you were using. Please try some aggregated query, not
detail query. For example select XXX, count(*) from table group by XXX.