Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de> on 2003/11/12 10:44:09 UTC

Stylesheet selection on server-name ?

Hi,

I am testing a little with cocoon and would like to know if there is a
way to do what I want.
I would like to have a pipeline that generated XML via a XSP-Page and
then transforms this
using a stylesheet to HTML and outputs this. Until here there is no
problem. My problem now
is that I would like to use different stylesheets for "host1.domain.de"
and "host2.domain.de". Is
there a way to do this ?

Chris

Re: Stylesheet selection on server-name ?

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Christofer Dutz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am testing a little with cocoon and would like to know if there is a
> way to do what I want.
> I would like to have a pipeline that generated XML via a XSP-Page and
> then transforms this
> using a stylesheet to HTML and outputs this. Until here there is no
> problem. My problem now
> is that I would like to use different stylesheets for "host1.domain.de"
> and "host2.domain.de". Is
> there a way to do this ?

Sure, try the HostSelector selector, or maybe the serverName accessor of
RequestModule.

Regards,

-----------------------------------
Luca Morandini   -   GIS Consultant
lmorandini@ieee.org
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ukmorand/

Cocoon newsgroup module?

Posted by Paul Bowler <pa...@www.aventix.co.uk>.
Does anyone have a newsgroup module written in cocoon that they are willing to share? I need this for an internal
project where it doesn't have to be all-singing-all-dancing, but simply functional.

Many thanks,

Paul.

--
Paul Bowler