Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com> on 2015/03/20 07:54:47 UTC

Work on Sqoop 1.99.6 release has started

Hi Sqoop Devs!

We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.6 release. JIRA SQOOP-2203 has been opened to cover the tasks under this release.

If you have any JIRA in progress and would like to include it in this release, please follow the process to do so.

Feel free to comment on the JIRA if you have any comments/suggestions.

Regards
Richard

Re: Work on Sqoop 1.99.6 release has started

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
It’s fine to move my JIRAs to next release. Namely:

	SQOOP-2243: Sqoop2: Improve GenericJDBC Connector
	SQOOP-2059: Sqoop2: Provide exhaustive data type integration tests

Thanks for driving the release Richard!

Jarcec

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.