Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by aabfattah <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/21 15:11:25 UTC

Menubar in wicket ?

I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then I
googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
unsolved problems with it .

Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
???

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-menu/

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:11 PM, aabfattah
<ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then I
> googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> unsolved problems with it .
>
> Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
> ???

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by aabfattah <ah...@gmail.com>.
Now trying the demo in the project in google code gives me this error :

Unexpected RuntimeException

Last cause: Unable to find component with id 'menuList' in
[MultiLevelMenu [Component id = multiLevelMenu]]
	Expected: 'multiLevelCssMenu:multiLevelMenu.menuList'.
	Found with similar names: ''

Markup

The problem is in "
jar:file:/C:/Users/Master/.m2/repository/org/googlecode/wicket-menu-wicket1.5/0.0.5/wicket-menu-wicket1.5-0.0.5.jar!/com/cooldatasoft/horizontal/dropdown/multiLevelCss/MultiLevelCssMenu$MultiLevelMenu.html
":

<wicket:panel>
        <ul>
            <li wicket:id="menuList">
                <a wicket:id="menuLink"><span
wicket:id="menuLinkText"></span></a>
            </li>
        </ul>
    </wicket:panel>

--
Ahmed Abdelfattah

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by aabfattah <ah...@gmail.com>.

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by aabfattah <ah...@gmail.com>.
More info please ?
And btw, wicket-menu seems good and has some demos but it's not in maven
repositories so I have to find some workaround to import it.

On 21 August 2011 18:01, nino martinez wael [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3758639-20428132-260568@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Ive been using jsuperfish with autolinks.
> On Aug 21, 2011 3:12 PM, "aabfattah" <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3758639&i=0>>
>
> wrote:
> > I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and
> then
> > googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> > unsolved problems with it .
> >
> > Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
>
> > ???
> >
> > --

> below:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Menubar-in-wicket-tp3758370p3758639.html

Ahmed Abdelfattah

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ive been using jsuperfish with autolinks.