Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net> on 2001/04/06 01:52:53 UTC

Building "mod_jk" on NT - Apache/HTTPD v1.3.19 + TC v3.3m2

Is there any one who built the "mod_jk" on NT with Apache/HTTPD v1.3.19
and TC v3.3.m2?

I know I bulit this before with Apach/HTTPD v1.3.14 and TC/3.2.1. But above
combination does *not* work.

So I have tested the TC v3.3m2 with Apache/HTTPD v1.3.14 and it works.
This is how far I went at present. I am going to try this with Apache/HTTPD
v1.3.17
tonight as well.

Meanwhile, if someone who successfully built the "mod_jk" with the specific
combination, Apache/HTTPD v1.3.19 + TC v3.3m2, please share with me. It will
definitely help me to save some time.

The following is the error I have in the file, "mod_jk.c", as:

<snip/>
#ifdef EAPI
    /*
     * Extended module APIs, needed when using SSL.
     * STDC say that we do not have to have them as NULL but
     * why take a chance
     */
    ,NULL,                      /* add_module */
<snip/>

error C2078: too many initializers

Thank you.

Pae