Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jamie Pell <ja...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/05/12 14:23:45 UTC

Introduction

Hi all,

I've recently started working with Ivet and helping her out with some of the community marketing for the CloudStack community - so just wanted to say hi to everybody.

Ivet has recently gone on maternity leave so I'm going to be interacting on the mailing lists regularly now. I'm very much looking forward to getting to know some of the great members of the community and am open to any guidance anybody may have for me. I'm going to be picking up organising of CCC this year amongst other tasks.

Kind regards,