Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/10/27 02:19:11 UTC

Article about JAMES in JavaWorld

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2001/jw-1026-jamesmail.html

It's been a whirlwind week trying to write this article and get JAMES
released (so it could do what I said in the article), but it managed to
somehow come together.  I hope to make some progress on the known bugs this
weekend and hear about any problems/ideas that other people have.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

Re: Article about JAMES in JavaWorld

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
congrats on the article.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:19, Serge Knystautas wrote:
> http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2001/jw-1026-jamesmail.html
>
> It's been a whirlwind week trying to write this article and get JAMES
> released (so it could do what I said in the article), but it managed to
> somehow come together.  I hope to make some progress on the known bugs this
> weekend and hear about any problems/ideas that other people have.
>
> Serge Knystautas
> Loki Technologies - Unstoppable Websites
> http://www.lokitech.com/

Cheers,

Pete