Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Junyang Xin <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 22:10:33 UTC

Silent ping request logging

Hi,

The ping request log as below generates too much noise in my solr log:
INFO: [main0] webapp=/solr path=/admin/ping params={} status=0 QTime=0

I don't want to change the global logging level to eliminate this. Instead,
I wonder if there is a way to change the logging level just for such ping
requests in the code. If so, which class I should look into? Your help will
be really appreciated.

--
Best,
Junyang

Re: Silent ping request logging

Posted by Junyang Xin <xi...@gmail.com>.
Please allow me to re-phrase my question a bit: I want to eliminate the
dummy ping request, not the ones that are generated by concrete queries.

--
Best,
Junyang