Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2021/07/01 22:29:24 UTC

[VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Please review the release of the following artifacts that we vendor:
 * beam-vendor-grpc-1_36_0:0.2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 1.2.3,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [1],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
EAD5DE293F4A03DD2E77565589E68A56E371CCA2 [2],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3],
* commit hash "37fd13e738185822af132fe2e457b618e766802f" [4],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1177/
[4]
https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/37fd13e738185822af132fe2e457b618e766802f

[RESULT] [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 4 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Lukasz Cwik
* Reuven Lax
* Ahmet Altay

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Re: [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
+1