Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pierpaolo Pagnoni <pp...@libero.it> on 2007/03/01 01:03:24 UTC

How to deploy e simple webservice in axis2

I'm a new user in AXIS2 and I've some difficult to deploy a ws.

I must build a ws to exchange attachments with MTOM, but I don't know how deploy a simple example (ee a WS calculator with a service sum)

Before Axis2 I've used AXIS 1.4, with Axis 1.4 I use Eclipse + WTP to create a WS or java2WSDL, WSDL2JAVA and AdminClient

I cannot find a simple guide in AXIS2 as the the AXIS1 guide.

I've also try to use "axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard" but the code produced for the server and the client is very cryptic

Please helpme, is very very urgent!!!!

Thanks in advance
Pierpaolo

Re: How to deploy e simple webservice in axis2

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hope you have already looked at [1] & [2].. Then you can have a look
at [3] & [4]..

~Thilina

[1]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/quickstartguide.html
[2]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/userguide.html
[3]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/mtom-guide.html
[4]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/mtom-guide.html#25

On 3/1/07, Pierpaolo Pagnoni <pp...@libero.it> wrote:
> I'm a new user in AXIS2 and I've some difficult to deploy a ws.
>
> I must build a ws to exchange attachments with MTOM, but I don't know how deploy a simple example (ee a WS calculator with a service sum)
>
> Before Axis2 I've used AXIS 1.4, with Axis 1.4 I use Eclipse + WTP to create a WS or java2WSDL, WSDL2JAVA and AdminClient
>
> I cannot find a simple guide in AXIS2 as the the AXIS1 guide.
>
> I've also try to use "axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard" but the code produced for the server and the client is very cryptic
>
> Please helpme, is very very urgent!!!!
>
> Thanks in advance
> Pierpaolo

Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
Home page: http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
Blog: http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: How to deploy e simple webservice in axis2

Posted by Dimuthu Leelaratne <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierpaolo,

Here is my favorite simplest sample. It is a "Hello World" sample.

http://wso2.org/library/95

Cheers,
Dimuthu.
http://wso2.org