Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Imran Bohoran <Im...@eRunway.com> on 2001/12/03 12:48:01 UTC

Checking if an Application is Running while building

Hi All

I want to delete some of the files deployed in my apperver when my build is
in the process. But If the appserver is running I am not able to delete them
since the it'll be in use. Is it possible to give an appropriate message to
the user saying that he should shutdown the appserver to run the build. In
other words is it possible to check from my build script whether an
application is running? Appreciate any of your answers.

TIA & Cheers

Imran