Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/29 15:28:40 UTC

html2xdoc plugin issue with test

Hi (dIon),

The html2xdoc plugin generates target files in
src/test/plugin-test/target. I think a better solution is to tell the
spawned maven to generate them in the main target/ directory (by
changing the maven.build.dir value maybe). What do you think?

The other solution is to cvs ignore target but that's not as clean I
think.

-Vincent

Re: html2xdoc plugin issue with test

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
"Vincent Massol" <vm...@pivolis.com> wrote on 29/09/2003 11:28:40 PM:

> Hi (dIon),
>
> The html2xdoc plugin generates target files in
> src/test/plugin-test/target. I think a better solution is to tell the
> spawned maven to generate them in the main target/ directory (by
> changing the maven.build.dir value maybe). What do you think?

All the plugins with test projects generate output into that directory.
Since it's supposed to be a self contained project, I'd prefer adding
target to .cvsignore if it's causing you issues.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting