Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2014/10/10 23:42:57 UTC

CEP in 4.0.0 stratos all-in-one

Hi,

is the Complex Event Processor (CEP) bundled up in the all-in-one jvm in stratos 4.0.0 (and runs in the same jvm as apache stratos) or does it require a separate install ?

Thanks

Martin

Re: CEP in 4.0.0 stratos all-in-one

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Martin,

You can find more details about profile in [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Starting+Apache+Stratos

Thanks !

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> When we normally start the server, it uses default profile. But if someone
> wants a specific profile to be started              -Dprofile=<profileName>
> should be passed to the stratos.sh file as an argument.
>
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Nirmal,
>>

>> How can I check if a system is started using the default profile or some
>> custom profile ? Where is this configured ?
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Martin

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer