Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Manuel Martini <ma...@tomato.it> on 2006/11/07 14:06:34 UTC

FYI

Messages to you from the mirrors mailing list seem to
message I received.

[cut]

http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?140.211.11.2

--
Manuel Martini  - Tomato Interactive
via Plinio 22 - 20129 Milano (Italy)

Re: FYI

Posted by Daniel Lang <dl...@leo.org>.
Hi Manuel,

Manuel Martini wrote on Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 02:06:34PM +0100:

> Messages to you from the mirrors mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> message I received.
>
> [cut]
>
> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?140.211.11.2

Thanks for the notification. Yes LEO has been reorganised
and many things have changed.

Since the Apache mirror is currently still there, could
you please change my subscription email to

<le...@mrspock.de>?

Many thanks in advance,
 Daniel