Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/11 16:00:47 UTC

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

OK
I'm back to this topic :)))

(very sorry for the extra slow progress :((( )

On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 13:18, Ali Alhaidary
<al...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Thanks @Max, see my response embedded :-)
>
> On 9/15/22 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> > (adding user@ list :)))
> >
> > On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 20:20, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:
> >> Hi Max,
> >>
> >> It has been some time since we communicated. Looking at some other
> >> software, and the advances it is going on, that are the result of user
> >> needs, I would suggest the following enhancements:
> >>
> >> 1. A 'redo' action that goes with the 'undo' action.
> > should be doable :)
> :-)

please file JIRA :)

> >> 2. Full screen whiteboard mode.
> > which part of the room should go Full Screen?
> > Whiteboard only? (no chat, no user list)
> Yes, no user list, no files list and no chat, only WB and its tools. All
> other browser components should not be visible, may be an 'esc' key to
> exit ?

please file JIRA :)

> >> 3. saving the presentation as a 'vector', so it can be edited when
> >> uploading again.
> > this one need to be clarified :(
> > WB is saved as JSON all objects/drawings etc. are in vector format
> > You can load WB then continue editing :)
> Now we can export the presentation as png and PDF, so we need to export
> it as json as well.

Actually this is done
You can click on "Save" WB-tool-icon and you will have WB saved in JSON format
Saved WB is available at Files -> Room files (public drive)

> >> We need also to start talking about the moodle plugin, with thousands of
> >> recordings that are building up.
> > sounds like pagination should be added :)))
> Yes, as discussed few years ago :-)

this one "on-me"
Hopefully will do in near couple of weeks :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Enhancements on the whit board

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 00:03, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> wrote:

> Wonderful, thank you.
>
> The delete whiteboard dialog box does not show in full screen in moodle
> plugin...

Should be fixed in next build :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thank you so much @Max, it seems that it was a network issue in that
specific country, as other teachers/students did not report any issue
(they were on another server v7.0.0 latest build as well)

Ali

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--