Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/24 01:12:53 UTC

Closing old PRs

Hi all,

I've been going through trying to review open PRs today (long overdue, I
know) and I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of "open" PRs that have
actually been merged. Did we ever find a way to be able to close PRs
wihtout having to add a commit with the "Fixes #whatever" magic?

Paul

Re: Closing old PRs

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
ah ok - got it. Thanks ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Closing old PRs

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: Closing old PRs

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
just out of curiosity Alex, what exactly in this string will close the
ticket:

"This closes #42"

All the words? Or just #42 ?

Thanks ;-)