Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by James <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/19 18:56:24 UTC

Nifi 1.12.0 released on Released March 22, 2020?

Hi

I went to take a look at the downloads page and I see the new version was released a while ago... :-)

I think there was a little copy paste issue, because the 1.11.4 download has the 1.10 date assigned now.

Just thought I'd let you know.

thanks
James

Re: Nifi 1.12.0 released on Released March 22, 2020?

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@gmail.com>.
Good catch, yes let me check on that

Posted by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.