Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Tom Lloyd <th...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/24 14:10:52 UTC

Compiling issues again

HiGguys,

Just have some issues again compiling again, can someone take a look again. I am on Ubuntu 10.04 now.

http://pastebin.com/G3g5h8XP

This came from svn and I did the same as last time. Commands run are on the output.

Thanks again,

Tom

Re: Compiling issues again

Posted by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@gmail.com>.
Here's your problem, I think.  At this point I don't think it's a rivet issue.  It looks like you have a partially installed GNU libtool, where some of it is new and some of it is old.  I recommend using your operating system's package manager to install the latest version of libtool available for your system and then run autoconf in your rivet directory, then run the configure script and trying making it again.

-karl

libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6b Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6b Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1
libtool: and run autoconf again.