Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@Mch.SNI.De> on 1997/03/27 18:00:02 UTC

general/272: Apache Bugs posted on german mirrors get lost

>Number:         272
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Apache Bugs posted on german mirrors get lost
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When posting Apache Bugs from one of the german apache mirrors, the submitted
bug reports never make it to the bug db. There is neither an EMail reply
(which I think would be the least feedback after a sentence like
"...you'll be contacted in days, if not hours" as the form promises) nor does
a search in the bugdb show the submitted bug.
I posted one on apache.www.nacamar.de about a week or two ago (about https:
requests not working in a proxy chain), and a search in the bugdb only shows
a "https" match that was corrected in february. So where did my report go?!?!
>How-To-Repeat:
I hope you cannot, but I fear you will.
(http://apache.www.nacamar.de/bug_report.html) -- why don't they have the GNATS
frontend you have on www.apache.org?
>Fix:
Mirrors should get up-to-date version of apache-site tre