Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Homer, Tony" <to...@intel.com> on 2015/04/02 23:54:26 UTC

Re: ApacheCon NA, Austin, April 13-16

I hadn¹t been planning on attending ApacheCon, but I just found out that I
need to go to Austin in April!
Currently I am scheduled to be there April 21-22, but I might be able to
bump that up a week.
Would it be worth it to be in Austin during ApacheCon even if I am not
able to actually attend ApacheCon?

Tony

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
We are organizing a Cordova BoF on Tue evening and there will be a dedicated table in the hack room for Cordova.

Sent from my Windows Phone
Can't speak for everyone obviously, but looking at the schedule I'd be
happy to miss Tuesday afternoon or any of Wednesday in favour of a Cordova
coding session / social time.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.