Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by myung <km...@vcu.edu> on 2017/04/28 16:14:53 UTC

Change Resource Adapter Defaults

Hello, I am working with the ActiveMQ Resource Adapter, hooking it into
Wildfly 10. I am trying to configure it properly, but I do not know how to
change the default ServerURL. The link here:
http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html, states that it
defaults to localhost, but I want to default to a different value. Is this
possible?

Further, is it possible to change this property to have no default and to be
required. Ideally, Wildfly would fail to start if this value is not
provided, but right now it is forcing me to attempt to connect to localhost,
which I do not want.

Thanks for your time!