Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com> on 2015/03/20 10:08:15 UTC

Ignite Cache suite execution time

Hi team

Ignite Cache suite takes 1 hour for execution. It's definitely long time.
Could we split the suite into parts and make sure that biggest suite takes
not more 30 min or even less?

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems

Re: Ignite Cache suite execution time

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
I agree, we should look at splitting it into smaller suites... but after
the 1.0 release :)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.