Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/01 08:55:52 UTC

Project category of Rya

Hello Rya team,

I am planning to include the update of Apache Rya 4.0.0 release in
foundation's weekly blog, here is the last blog [1] for your quick
reference.

Can you please suggest the best suit category for the Rya project from
category listed at https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-news-round-up132

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Re: Project category of Rya

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Hi, I hesitated between big-data and data-management-platform as the
primary category for Rya, and I think either would be fine. Maybe big-data
would attract more interest - not sure. I'm happy to know what people think.

Also I think we should have a twitter announcement for the release!!

Adina

Re: Project category of Rya

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adina!